Tuesday 28 May 2013

Tornado Reserve

My lack of blogs for a couple of weeks is due to the fact I have been having my computer fixed (thanks Jim) and what with guests, visitors, parties and the wet weather my adventures have been few this last fortnight.
I did managed to visit Tornado Reserve in my travels, a quiet little park near the Westpark Marina. It seems quite a while ago now.
The hunt was far from exciting finds wise. I was there for about an hour on one of the more drier days that we have had lately, it was a good way to catch the last of the summer sun.
Tornado Park TreasuresThe finds were  few but I managed another Allen key, another zip part, a small piece of silver chain and $1.30 spending.  The usual washer and jeans button also turned up.

In the interim I have followed up a request I made to detect a local racetrack now owned privately and the written permission should be here soon. Something to look forward to for the lads in the near future.

See you out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment