Sunday 28 April 2013

Ken Parker's 'Four Swing' Park

Nellie very enthusiastic after an exciting hunt.
A quick afternoon detect while getting some milk and walking Nellie. I spotted another park unknown to me on the way to the shops. It could just be seen from the road.  The Ken Parker park is accessible only by a couple of walkways. It consisted of only four swings and that was it. I'm sure Ken deserved better facilities at his park.

In about 15 minutes I managed to release a few items from the bark, nothing startling, but I thought I would blog it anyway. The weed mat was again a problem but I was not digging just scraping away the bark with my shoe. Any signal that was below the bark was left to excite others.

So the finds were as follows. A welding rod, a small piece of brass piping, a Bic lighter, two washers, a key that opens cans of corn beef which always snap for me, but not this user it seems and 30 cents cash.
Small takings from a small park.

See you out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment